Banana Chocolate Icecream
This Banana Chocolate Icecream is such a lovely summer treat that can be enjoyed by the whole family. With only three ingredients it’s definately a healthier version to your every day icecream, so get the kids involved in making this one it’s super easy and it’s lip smackingly good.
(Makes 3 cups)
Gluten Free, Egg Free, Nut Free, Vegan & Dairy Free option
- 3 ripe bananas
- ¼ cup milk (Vegan/Dairy Free option use dairy free milk -ie. Rice, soy, coconut)
- 105g The Rocky Road House Milk Crispy Crunch Block of Chocolate – (Vegan/Dairy Free option use 105g The Rocky Road House Dark Crispy Crunch Block of Chocolate)
- Peel the banana and chop into small round pieces (approx. 1 cm thick).
- Place the banana pieces in an airtight container
- Freeze the pieces for 3 hours – overnight if possible
- Remove the banana pieces from the freezer and set aside
- Cut the block of chocolate up into small pieces (these will be added to the icecream later)
- Place the frozen bananas in a food processor and pulse to break the pieces up so they become crumbly
- Switch the food processor to blending, add the milk and you’ll see the mixture go from blended banana to creamy, soft-serve ice cream texture. Add the chocolate pieces and blend for a few more seconds to aerate the ice cream.
- Serve immediately for a soft-serve ice cream or place in an airtight container and place back in the freezer to harden a little.
Our Banana Chocolate Icecream can be served with additional chocolate sprinkled on top for added decadence or seeve it up in a gluten free/allergen friendly icecream cone.
Receive 10% OFF your first order when you subscribe to receive our monthly recipes (signup via the homepage)
Want to make it with us? Check out our video below