Salted Caramel Rocky Road Blondies
Ok you must stop what you’re doing right now because you need to witness the most delicious blondie ever. This Salted Caramel Rocky Road Blondies recipe you need to make for your next morning or afternoon tea. If you’re picking up what we’re putting down you’ll understand that we think these Salted Caramel Rocky Road Blondies are amazing and your family, friends or work collegues are going to love you long time when you present them with this.
Gluten Free, Egg Free & Peanut Free
- 1 cup gluten free all purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt (Sea salt, Himalayan)
- ¼ cup mashed banana
- 6 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 6 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 200g The Rocky Road House Salted Caramel Corner rocky road bar
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius and line an 8 x 8-inch square pan with greaseproof paper.
- Cut the rocky road bar into 1 cm pieces and set aside.
- Using an electric mixer or whisking by hand, beat butter and sugars for 1-2 minutes or until smooth and well combined.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the flour, baking soda, and salt and mix well.
- Add your creamed butter/sugar to the dry mixture. Add the vanilla and mashed banana and mix together, until just combined.
- Transfer the batter into the lined pan and top with the rocky road pieces.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes, until the edges are just starting to brown. Do not bake longer than 17 minutes (as it will continue to cook once out of the oven)
- Remove from the oven (sprinkle with additional salt if desired) and allow to cool in the pan completely, before slicing
Receive 10% OFF your first order when you subscribe to receive our monthly recipes (signup via the homepage)
Want to make it with us? Check out our video on Instagram or Facebook